Society for Research on Educational Effectiveness
- Video files are very large, sometimes in excess of 100 MB. Use a
broadband or academic connection.
- To download a file, right click on the word "download"
(control-click on a mac)
- This will bring up a menu:
- For Internet Explorer, click "save target as..."
- For Safari, click "download linked file"
- For Firefox, click "save link as..."
- You will be asked if you want to save the video to your desktop.
- Click "Save" in the lower right-hand corner.
- The presentation will then be saved to your desktop - this could
take up to five minutes since this is a substantial file.
- Once the video has been saved to your Desktop, locate the video
and double-click it.
- You will need Quicktime to view the video. To load a free version
of Quicktime, go to: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about SREE, please visit our web